I'm trying to book tickets for the AVE to Sevilla from Madrid. We are arriving via Delta on the first Sunday morning in June at 9:00 am. I'm allowing an hour to clear customs and pick up our luggage, then 30 minutes to get a cab to Atocha, plus another 30 to navigate the train station. (will there be much traffic on a Sunday morning?) Would we be able to make an 11:00 am train or would 12:00 pm be safer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition