I'm trying to book tickets for the AVE to Sevilla from Madrid. We are arriving via Delta on the first Sunday morning in June at 9:00 am. I'm allowing an hour to clear customs and pick up our luggage, then 30 minutes to get a cab to Atocha, plus another 30 to navigate the train station. (will there be much traffic on a Sunday morning?) Would we be able to make an 11:00 am train or would 12:00 pm be safer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy weather last week of March.
- 2 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 5 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Antwerp Tram
- 8 Paris weather
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 11 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 12 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Advice for London 2 days
- 15 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 16 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 17 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 23 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 24 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 25 Dinge B&B