I'm trying to book tickets for the AVE to Sevilla from Madrid. We are arriving via Delta on the first Sunday morning in June at 9:00 am. I'm allowing an hour to clear customs and pick up our luggage, then 30 minutes to get a cab to Atocha, plus another 30 to navigate the train station. (will there be much traffic on a Sunday morning?) Would we be able to make an 11:00 am train or would 12:00 pm be safer?
Madrid: Airport to Atocha Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 2 Scottland for a day!
- 3 Paris Shuttle Transport
- 4 England, Paris itinerary help
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 7 Emilia Romagna Region
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 13 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 14 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 17 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 18 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 19 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 20 Shipping bags home
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old