I'm trying to book tickets for the AVE to Sevilla from Madrid. We are arriving via Delta on the first Sunday morning in June at 9:00 am. I'm allowing an hour to clear customs and pick up our luggage, then 30 minutes to get a cab to Atocha, plus another 30 to navigate the train station. (will there be much traffic on a Sunday morning?) Would we be able to make an 11:00 am train or would 12:00 pm be safer?
Madrid: Airport to Atocha Train Station
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 Germany and Italy
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 10 Changing of the Guard
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 14 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 15 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 16 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 23 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?