I'm trying to book tickets for the AVE to Sevilla from Madrid. We are arriving via Delta on the first Sunday morning in June at 9:00 am. I'm allowing an hour to clear customs and pick up our luggage, then 30 minutes to get a cab to Atocha, plus another 30 to navigate the train station. (will there be much traffic on a Sunday morning?) Would we be able to make an 11:00 am train or would 12:00 pm be safer?
Madrid: Airport to Atocha Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Great London Bars with a view
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Reykjavik hotels
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Help with England/Wales tour
- 20 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 21 Hotels that we found special
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna