We are flying from Chicago to Madrid and then changing flights to catch a plane to Alicante. I haven't been in the Madrid airport. Would 1 hour 20 minutes be a long enough layover to catch our 2nd flight or should we take a flight with a longer layover?
Madrid airport - how long a layover do we need?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American electrical gadgets
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Spain tips beyond safety
- 4 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 seven days in Portugal
- 11 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?