We are flying from Chicago to Madrid and then changing flights to catch a plane to Alicante. I haven't been in the Madrid airport. Would 1 hour 20 minutes be a long enough layover to catch our 2nd flight or should we take a flight with a longer layover?
Madrid airport - how long a layover do we need?
- 1 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 2 Calling all Greece experts
- 3 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 4 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 5 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 6 Driving through Europe
- 7 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 10 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 11 Limousine Service
- 12 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 13 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 14 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 15 Getting the best our of Europe
- 16 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 17 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 18 What to Give to Host Family
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 25 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia