We are flying from Chicago to Madrid and then changing flights to catch a plane to Alicante. I haven't been in the Madrid airport. Would 1 hour 20 minutes be a long enough layover to catch our 2nd flight or should we take a flight with a longer layover?
Madrid airport - how long a layover do we need?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 Spain traffic tickets
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 18 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 19 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany