We arrive in Madrid at 10:35p.m. and fly out the next morning at 8:00 a.m. We are looking for a mid-range hotel, preferably with a shuttle within 2 miles of the airport. We have looked at several suggestions here, but are looking for a more recent experience. Any ideas?
Madrid Airport Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Scotland day tour
- 5 Tour Company in Russia
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 12 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 19 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 20 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 21 Vacation Pictures
- 22 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 23 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen