In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Santorini
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 12 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 13 Day trips from Seville
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 16 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 17 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 18 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 21 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 22 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 23 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 24 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 25 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?