In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천♀바카라카지노사이트
- 2 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라⇒온라인바카라주소
- 3 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노↔카지노사이트추천
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?