In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 8 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 9 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 10 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 4 days each in London and Paris
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 21 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Paris in November
- 25 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!