In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 2 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 3 Edgard bus website English version?
- 4 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Car rental/return near London
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 14 Rungis market Paris
- 15 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 18 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 19 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 20 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 21 MiFi in Italy
- 22 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 23 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 24 On my way to Puglia
- 25 A week driving in Bavaria