In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Purse week?
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Looking for add on city
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 8 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 9 Shoes for Paris in April
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Would you take a Vera Bradley Hipster purse to London and Paris
- 12 Know of any good leather store to buy purse in Rome??
- 13 The perfect purse in Europe
- 14 I never carry a purse when traveling
- 15 Please help me find an attractive travel purse
- 16 Privy Purse Office - Buckingham Palace - signing guest book???
- 17 Purse substitute
- 18 Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
- 19 Need Anti-pickpocket purse recommendations
- 20 Purse
- 21 Where do you put your purse in a restaurant?
- 22 Now it's the French worrying about purse snatching here!
- 23 Paris Purse shopping
- 24 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please