In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 3 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 4 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 a week in Ireland over New year's