In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Tour ends in Rome
- 4 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 5 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 12 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 13 Barcelona free tours??
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Giverny in early October?
- 16 train in Spain
- 17 economy car rentals
- 18 Voltage in UK and France
- 19 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Renfe site
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 25 Spain Night Train in Recliner