In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 2 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 7 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 9 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 13 Liverpool to London
- 14 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 18 DVD players in France
- 19 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Train from Sarlat
- 22 Trains
- 23 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 24 Naples vs Sorrento
- 25 Cinque Terre trails