In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 London day trips, especially castles
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014