In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 3 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 Which apartment/area in London?
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 11 Driving in Germany
- 12 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 Venice, just arrived
- 16 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 17 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 18 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 19 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 20 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 21 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 22 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 23 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 24 Stockholm Trip Report
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?