In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 YIKES!
- 23 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 24 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?