In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 3 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 WiFi on trains
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 23 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 24 rail pass
- 25 Scotland and northern England