In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Majorca - where to stay?
- 16 Basel - Day Trip
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe