In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Westerplatte
- 12 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece