In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 5 Europe itinerary review
- 6 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 7 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 21 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 Train passes
- 25 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?