In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 2 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 3 Dublin to Cashel
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 6 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 7 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 8 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 9 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 10 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 11 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 Athens and which islands?
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 25 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?