In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Paris accomodation
- 5 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 6 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 7 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 8 Weekend in Paris in October
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 11 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 12 ID check request from a hotel????
- 13 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 14 Scotland in 8 days
- 15 Nuit Blanche Paris 2015
- 16 Texting in France
- 17 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 18 Quick Ireland Visit
- 19 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 20 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 21 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 22 which michelin maps needed?
- 23 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 24 NYE Paris
- 25 Traveling around Lake Geneva