In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 First Time Europe Trip
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Munich, Germany
- 6 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 7 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 17 Planning Europe itinerary
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Path of the gods.
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Sicily in 4 days
- 24 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris