In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Great London Bars with a view
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Art in Paris
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Rental car while in Ireland
- 12 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 16 St Germain
- 17 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter