In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 2 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 3 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 Cochem or Beilstein
- 7 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 8 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 11 Angels and Demons
- 12 Venice water buses
- 13 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 14 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 15 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 16 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 17 Anyone done the hoho bus tours in Malta?
- 18 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Our Paris plans
- 21 Barcelona Itinerary
- 22 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 23 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe