In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Brugge hotel help
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Back from Paris
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 NOT our first trip to Ireland