In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 11 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice