In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 2 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 3 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 6 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 9 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 10 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 11 To Hampton Court Palace
- 12 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats