In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 3 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 6 Provence Planning Help
- 7 Our first trip to Europe
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 13 A wonderful month in France
- 14 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 15 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 16 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 17 Venice: Shopping Question
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 Puglia and Matera
- 20 French towns in autumn
- 21 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 22 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 23 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 24 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 25 Train tickets in Europe