In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Madrid airport- changing flights.help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 8 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 9 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 10 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 19 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 Split to Venice. Help!
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 24 phone service
- 25 Macarons!