In 2 weeks i am traveling from Bulgaria (Sofia) to Lima (Peru) and i booked flight from Sofia to Madrid (arriving on Terminal 4s) of Bulgarian airlines and separately a flight of Iberia from Madrid to Lima (denaturing on Terminal 4s) . So basically after landing i need to collect my luggage, pass the passport control, find my way to the checking desk of Iberia, check in my luggage again, pass the passport control for second time and then go to the gate. I have 3 hours between the flights.
Please tell me if the time is enough, or is better travel only with hand luggage.
And is there any checking In desk of Iberia on Terminal 4s? or i should go to the Terminal 4 ?
Any information would be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 4 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 5 Our Next Europe Trip
- 6 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 7 How to rent a car...
- 8 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 9 12 days in Italy
- 10 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 11 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 12 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 13 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 14 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 15 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 16 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 17 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 18 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 2 Days in Istanbul
- 23 Journees du Patrimoine
- 24 Segovia Hotel
- 25 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback