I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!