I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano