I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 2 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 3 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 4 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Scotland itinerary help
- 14 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 15 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Swimming to Paris
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago