I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 2 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 6 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Pay attention to your watches !
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Christmas Day in Granada
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 Zurich to Milan trip
- 21 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 25 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine