I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 5 Football Tickets - Athens
- 6 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Positano or Sorrento?
- 10 13 nights in switzerland
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 14 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 3nights in Venice
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 23 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri