I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Campervan in Croatia
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 신천지여신 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe