I am currently in Madrid and we head home in a couple of days. Our flight leaves at 9:30 in the morning for the United States. I've never been to the airport in Madrid and was wondering how far in advance you recommend getting to the airport. I am traveling with my two young children as well. I noticed when we left Barcelona they pulled us out of the line and let us go in a family line which was nice and quick. Not sure if it is the same in Madrid. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Things to do near Nice
- 10 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 11 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?