My wife and I will be spending 9 days in Spain (excluding flying to and from U.S.)
and will be arriving in Madrid.
We figure we can take in most of Madrid's sites in 4 to 5 days.
With the remaining 4 to 5 days, should we take day trips to cities like Toledo, Segovia, Valencia or would it be worth the 6 hour train ride (1 way) to San Sabastian and stay there for 3 days. We already have the return flight booked from Madrid so we would have to make the 6 hour return train from SS. We don't want to take a plane to and from SS. I'm thinking the day trips are the better way to go and avoid the long train rides. But I've heard so many good things about SS ! Can't decide, please share your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome