Hello. My husband (33) and I (24) are going to be in Madrid for two nights. We would like something in the middle of everything and 'touristy' Can someone recommend hotels and neighborhoods to stay in for the end of April.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 11 evening of song and dance
- 12 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 13 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 14 Scotland Highlands Help
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 17 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France