Hello. My husband (33) and I (24) are going to be in Madrid for two nights. We would like something in the middle of everything and 'touristy' Can someone recommend hotels and neighborhoods to stay in for the end of April.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 2 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 3 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 4 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 5 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 8 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 12 Renting a car
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Loire Valley itinerary
- 16 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 17 Phone cards
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 20 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 21 Juangfrau / mt
- 22 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 23 sim card
- 24 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 25 visa expired