Hello. My husband (33) and I (24) are going to be in Madrid for two nights. We would like something in the middle of everything and 'touristy' Can someone recommend hotels and neighborhoods to stay in for the end of April.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 2 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 5 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 6 Bacharach 'live'. Alt Haus closed... Where should we eat?
- 7 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 8 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 11 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 I forgot my international driver permit
- 16 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 22 Holland Itinerary
- 23 Car Trawler
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri