Hello. My husband (33) and I (24) are going to be in Madrid for two nights. We would like something in the middle of everything and 'touristy' Can someone recommend hotels and neighborhoods to stay in for the end of April.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay in Europe
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 7 Another Book List for Italy
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 9 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 10 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 Day trip suggestion from London
- 13 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 14 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 15 Classical Music in Milan
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 18 Places to visits near Porto
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam