Hello. My husband (33) and I (24) are going to be in Madrid for two nights. We would like something in the middle of everything and 'touristy' Can someone recommend hotels and neighborhoods to stay in for the end of April.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 5 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017