We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 European Travel in March
- 14 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 15 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 16 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 17 My First Trip to Europe...
- 18 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 22 We are back!
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain