We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 2 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 10 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 10 days in London in early December
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living