We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 경마예상지ポポ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】ポ바카라양방ポ 이휘향
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Tour groups
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 So much to do, so little time!
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 Baby Milk
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 23 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 24 Super Cover For Hertz
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?