We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 3 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 7 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 8 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 9 Trans-Siberia Train
- 10 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 11 A week driving in Bavaria
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 18 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 19 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 20 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 21 written guide for Olympia
- 22 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Avignon or St. remy