We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lay over time
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice