We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland Itinerary
- 2 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 5 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 6 tablet
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 10 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 11 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 12 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 13 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 14 26 days in Italy
- 15 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 16 Family holidays in Italy
- 17 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 18 5 Days in Dublin
- 19 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 20 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 21 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 22 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 23 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 24 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 25 Prague old town