We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139