We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 3 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 4 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 5 Gumusluk - Myndos
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 8 Alhambra Guide
- 9 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 10 What about Basque Country?
- 11 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 12 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 13 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 14 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 15 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 16 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 To europe this Aug
- 19 Amsterdam and ?????
- 20 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 23 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 24 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere