We will be staying just north of the city center in the Husa Moncloa in June. From the looks of it i will be near the business district. I'm a bit intimidated by this city, so are there any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of a city tour for the first day to break the ice. We will be in Madrid for 4 days. I'd like to do Toledo on the last day.
Thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Berlin, germany
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 CDG airport
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.