Madeira has come up as a possible place for our Christmas vacation. There seems to be so little information on Fodors(last thread seems to be 2011) so was wondering if anyone has been in the last year? What were your favorite cities and where would you base yourself? Thanks!
Madeira-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 6 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Hotel in Lisbon
- 16 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 17 Tyrol - need general help
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 22 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Munich accommodations
- 25 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?