Madeira has come up as a possible place for our Christmas vacation. There seems to be so little information on Fodors(last thread seems to be 2011) so was wondering if anyone has been in the last year? What were your favorite cities and where would you base yourself? Thanks!
Madeira-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchen Designer Liverpool
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Rafting with Extreme Waves!