Madeira has come up as a possible place for our Christmas vacation. There seems to be so little information on Fodors(last thread seems to be 2011) so was wondering if anyone has been in the last year? What were your favorite cities and where would you base yourself? Thanks!
Madeira-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 9 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 10 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 11 Ireland driving vacation
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 14 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 15 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 19 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 20 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 23 I'm in a funk
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 Bike touring in France