Madeira has come up as a possible place for our Christmas vacation. There seems to be so little information on Fodors(last thread seems to be 2011) so was wondering if anyone has been in the last year? What were your favorite cities and where would you base yourself? Thanks!
Madeira-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Paris apartment choices?
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Dresden- tea towel
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?