Madeira has come up as a possible place for our Christmas vacation. There seems to be so little information on Fodors(last thread seems to be 2011) so was wondering if anyone has been in the last year? What were your favorite cities and where would you base yourself? Thanks!
Madeira-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Free
- 2 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 3 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 4 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 5 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 6 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 9 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 biking in France
- 18 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?