We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 where to stay in Germany
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Basel - Day Trip
- 16 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 17 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe