We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 15 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth