We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 Istanbul water
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 8 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 12 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 13 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters