We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 2 weeks in Europe
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 19 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice