We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 2 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 3 2 for 1 tickets
- 4 Carinthia
- 5 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 9 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 Southwestern England
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 20 London/Help
- 21 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 22 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 23 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 24 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?