We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 9 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 First Time Going to Europe
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 25 Hotel in Rome?