We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 6 St Germain
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 22 days or DIY tour
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Your favourite places in Bath
- 18 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna