We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 at what point should one get health insurance
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 9 floods in Andalucia
- 10 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 17 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 21 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!