We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 Where to stay in Prague?
- 3 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 4 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Please help me plan my trip!
- 7 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 8 Hotel in Lisbon
- 9 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 10 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 11 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 12 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 13 Greece and Turkey
- 14 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 17 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 21 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System