We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 Favorite things to do in London
- 4 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 5 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 6 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 7 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 8 7 countries in a month
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 10 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Museum Pass
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Portugal
- 17 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 4 days in lake region
- 22 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 25 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?