We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 12 ITALY
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 17 Help for San Sebastian
- 18 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 25 Best location for Prague hotel?