We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano