We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 8 London Trip Travel
- 9 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 16 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 17 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 21 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 22 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Barcelona/Andalucia