We have four days in Paris in June. Our grandchildren are 9 and 13. What do you think about spending one day going by train to Nantes to see the machines? If you've been there, is it fun and interesting? Thank you.
Machines of the Isle of Nantes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Airport to Piraeus
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 13 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 14 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 18 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 19 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 22 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 23 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 24 Riga 2014
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??