We have a friend who's working with the UN in Kosovo for a couple of years and are curious if any posters or lurkers have any reasonably recent experience with travel to Skopje and/or beyond. Accommodations? Conditions? Our pal's in Pristina and can get to Skopje with relative ease, so we thought we'd head in that direction (late April probably) for a rendezvous. Sally Fowler, don't you go to that neck of the woods fairly often? Any advice will be appreciated. We're not overly nervous about travel in troubled areas, BTW, but we're not going out of the way to find excitement.
Macedonia & Kosovo
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Granada on Sunday
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 5 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Moving to Spain
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 14 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 15 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 16 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 17 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 21 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 22 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 23 Prague Itinerary
- 24 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland