I am going to Maastricht for the Andre Rieu concerts in July and have 3 nights to fill before the first concert and would like to visit Trier. We fly in to Maastricht but I am having trouble trying to find information on trains or buses from Maastricht to Trier. Does anyone have any information/guidance that will help?
Maastricht to Trier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 4 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 5 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 6 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Athens Volunteering
- 9 Scandinavian Tour
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 15 Walking in Bologna
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Two days in Dublin
- 18 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 19 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 20 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 21 Staying in the Highlands
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal