We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 2 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 3 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 4 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 5 Budapest questions round 1
- 6 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 9 Our Paris plans
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 12 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 13 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 14 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 15 London train and hotel information?
- 16 Swiss Transport Questions
- 17 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 18 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 21 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 22 Venice water buses
- 23 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 24 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 25 I need advice; Spain in August.