We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 counselling in West London
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 13 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 15 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 18 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 19 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises