We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 13 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy