We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 5 nights in Andalusia
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 10 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 From Genoa to Rome...
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Holiday Itinerary
- 16 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 25 France to stop making foie grois