We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 3 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 14 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 21 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler