We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 5 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 6 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 Paris food tours?
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Norway in the nutshell
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 14 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 15 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 16 Day Trip From London
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 19 French towns in autumn
- 20 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 21 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 22 What area of Venice to stay?
- 23 la spezia vs. levanto
- 24 Southern Puglia Italy
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help