We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 2 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 9 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 14 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 22 Retiring to Southern France
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise