We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 5 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 6 Hotel in Lisbon
- 7 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 8 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 9 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 10 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 12 Florence during Holy Week
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 15 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 16 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 23 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 24 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath