We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 5 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 6 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 7 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 8 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 9 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Munich Travel Guide
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Planning Advice!
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 tablet
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 19 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 20 Norway holiday locations
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 23 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 24 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 25 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary