We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세종휴게텔 세종오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 세종건마 세종마사지 세종키스방
- 2 사당오피 아 달 www.adal.ml 사당건마 사당휴게텔 사당마사지 사당키스방
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 5 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 6 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 "Never Mind"
- 15 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 16 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 17 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 18 Via del Sale, Italy
- 19 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 20 Nafplio to Hydra
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Prague itinerary advice