We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 2 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 5 Barcelona to south of France
- 6 Cornwall and Germany
- 7 Edinburgh Questions...
- 8 Place to stay in London
- 9 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 10 SIXT car rental uk
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 15 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 16 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 17 England/Scotland In January questions
- 18 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 19 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 20 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 21 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 22 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 23 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 24 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 25 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland