We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 2 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 3 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 6 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 7 house exchange
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 11 What to see in Dresden...
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 14 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 15 Day River trips from Porto
- 16 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 17 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 18 Public Transport information App/Website
- 19 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 20 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 23 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 24 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?