We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 2 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 3 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 4 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 5 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 6 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 7 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 10 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 11 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 12 Hotels in old Rome
- 13 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 14 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 19 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 20 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 21 Albi/Carcassone
- 22 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 23 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 24 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 25 ABOUT SPAIN