We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 손오공 게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE