We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 2 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Rome at Christmas
- 5 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 tipping
- 8 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 11 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 12 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 17 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 20 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 23 Norwegian air
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 Lisbon and Seville Questions