We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 2 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 3 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 4 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 7 Final Itinerary help
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 my current itinerary for future trip
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 14 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 15 A road trip to Florence
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 20 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 21 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 22 wandering in venice
- 23 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 24 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome