We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 3 http://www.cogniqtry.com/zynev/
- 4 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 5 Como or Bellagio
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 8 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 9 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 10 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 11 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 12 http://supplementsgarden.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 where to stay in Malta
- 14 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 17 Germany in 7 days
- 18 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 19 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 20 Car rental return Nice
- 21 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 22 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 25 Paris to Morocco