We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 Switzerland in mid-April
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe