We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 22 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?