We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 4 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 5 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 8 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 9 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 10 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 15 3 months in Bristol
- 16 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt