We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 On my way to Puglia
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 8 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 13 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 14 Car rental/return near London
- 15 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 16 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 17 Rungis market Paris
- 18 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 19 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 20 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 21 Avignon or St. remy
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin