We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Hair Straightener
- 6 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 7 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 10 days in Germany
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Vet my itinerary
- 13 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 14 Italy - best two central locations
- 15 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 16 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam