We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 4 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 5 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 6 Berlin Itinerary
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Need Help, Iceland
- 9 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 10 Please help me give good travel advice
- 11 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 12 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 13 Travel throught Europe
- 14 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 15 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 20 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 25 One night for dinner in Rome