We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?