We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 2 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 3 Travel guide paris
- 4 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 5 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 6 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 7 London
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Touring Rome
- 10 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 15 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 16 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 17 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 18 England/Scotland in January?
- 19 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 20 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 21 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 lodging in/near madrid
- 24 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 25 November Eastern Europe Trip