We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 tour guides in rome
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 14 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Seaside island village in Greece
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Spain itineraries
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?