We are two couples who are picking up a lease car in Lyon and working our way down to Barcelona. We have 6 days ( could be 7) and are planning something like
Le Puy en Velay ( probably a lunch stop?)
Tarn Gorge area ( Millau Bridge and Roquefort caves)
Mirepoix / Foix
Then on to Barcelona for 3 nights perhaps leaving the car at Girona Airport and taking the shuttle into the city.
We are planning to come back around the Mediterranean Coast to Nice after Barcelona.
Any help and suggestions re this route are so much appreciated.
Lyon to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 See You In Minsk
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 12 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 21 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey