I will be arriving Lyon at about 1345 on a Friday in May. I plan to go directly to Arles. Will I need to get a cab to the train station or does a train which serves Arles leave from the airport (St. Exupery not the business airport)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 3 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 Vatican City questions
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Garda Land
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 21 Dublin Leap Card
- 22 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 23 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 24 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 25 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?