I will be arriving Lyon at about 1345 on a Friday in May. I plan to go directly to Arles. Will I need to get a cab to the train station or does a train which serves Arles leave from the airport (St. Exupery not the business airport)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Barcelona Car rental return
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 9 From London to Paris to US
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 16 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 17 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 20 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Base City for N Europe Layover