I will be arriving Lyon at about 1345 on a Friday in May. I plan to go directly to Arles. Will I need to get a cab to the train station or does a train which serves Arles leave from the airport (St. Exupery not the business airport)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 2 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 3 Trans-Siberia Train
- 4 PLITVICE LAKES
- 5 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 6 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 A week driving in Bavaria
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 the same time taking this supplement
- 11 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 16 written guide for Olympia
- 17 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 20 Avignon or St. remy
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?