In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 7 sim card
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 10 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 11 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 17 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 18 Venice to Croatia
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Amsterdam in August
- 21 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 Boat ride from Naples to Capri