In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Lyon TCL's Single Ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Airport to Piraeus
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 8 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 24 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 25 Southern France