In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노价/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /价블랙잭카지노
- 2 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 3 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 4 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 10 Our Paris plans
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 15 Venice water buses
- 16 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 17 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 18 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 19 2 days in Alsace
- 20 Spain
- 21 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 24 Barcelona Itinerary
- 25 Itinerary help for Bavaria