In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini