In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Lyon TCL's Single Ticket
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 14 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 Sicily 10 days
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia