In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Lyon TCL's Single Ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe