In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Lyon TCL's Single Ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 12 Munich
- 13 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days