In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Transportation Question Italy
- 4 CDG to Marais transfer
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 7 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 8 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 9 Train tickets in Italy?
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 13 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 18 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 24 Corsica
- 25 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto