In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/bella-dior/
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 9 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 10 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 17 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help