In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 6 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 Our European adventures
- 10 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 13 1 day trip from Nice
- 14 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 15 Girona and Besalau
- 16 3 nights in Paris
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 22 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 23 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece