In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Car rental from Barcelona
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary Tweaking
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.