In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 8 Greece
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Berlin to ?