In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 2 Croatia Itenerary
- 3 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Bavaria in August
- 6 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 7 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Bandol port of call
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 August
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 16 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 17 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 18 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 19 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 20 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Spain schedule - reality check please.