In the TCL website, it is stated " Use the metros, funiculars, trams and buses to get from one point to another in the city in the minimum amount of time to discover the maximum number of attractions. The means of transport of the TCL network are complementary. A single ticket enables you to go from metro to bus, tram or funicular as many times as you like during one hour. However, you can't do a return journey on the same ticket."
Does this mean that when I get out of a metro station to make a quick visit to a tourist site, I can still go back to the same metro station and continue my journey within one hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라∮생중계카지노
- 2 카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천∧바카라사이트
- 3 샌마뉴엘카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노ギ카지노
- 4 카지노블랙잭■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트주소ヰ카지노사이트주소
- 5 바카라실전배팅■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ャ생방송바카라
- 6 바카라베팅법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트주소つ카지노사이트주소
- 7 챔피언카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노オ온라인카지노
- 8 그랜드바카라 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천カ카지노추천
- 9 슈퍼바카라시이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ぐ온라인바카라
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Firt time VISA applicant
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 A week in Paris