We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 2 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 3 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 4 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 5 too many London hotels!
- 6 four old ladies in spain
- 7 Hotels - Rome
- 8 Train/Subway Questions
- 9 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 10 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 11 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 12 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary
- 14 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 15 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 16 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 17 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Help Please!
- 19 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 20 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 21 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 22 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 23 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 24 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 25 London and Brussels in Late November