We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 Rovinj, Croatia
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Paris November 2014
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 20 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Greek ferries
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving