We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Vegan in Germany?
- 4 biking tours in Italy?
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 French Basque region
- 20 VISA question
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia