We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 가락오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 가락건마 가락휴게텔 가락마사지 가락키스방
- 2 영등포오피 아 달 영등포건마 www.adal.ml 영등포휴게텔 영등포마사지
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 신천오피 신천건마 신천휴게텔 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 5 "Never Mind"
- 6 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 7 동대문오피 아달 www.adal.ml 동대문건마 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 Korean Spam? What is Their Reason or Goal?
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 14 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 17 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 22 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations