We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 3 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 4 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 5 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 6 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 9 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 10 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 18 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 19 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Southwestern England
- 22 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 23 Airbnb
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!