We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Nice or Marseille??
- 11 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express