We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 American Express
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France