We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 South of France - recommendations please!
- 3 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 4 Sienna at night
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Siena Favorites?
- 9 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 13 biking in France
- 14 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 18 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Traveling to France
- 21 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 22 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 25 Amalfi Coast in October