We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids