We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 6 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 7 Italo Trains - good news
- 8 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 9 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 10 ICELAND DAY 1
- 11 Rome
- 12 Holding bags in Paris
- 13 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 14 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 15 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 16 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 17 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 18 Car rental in Spain
- 19 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 20 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 23 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 24 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain