We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 2 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 3 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 How to get to Mallorca
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 8 4 days in Scotland
- 9 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 10 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 13 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 14 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 15 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 20 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 23 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report