We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 7 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 15 Local markets in Italy
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 19 Where in Paris?
- 20 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 21 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 22 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days