We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 5 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Italy things to do?
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 10 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 Whose repsonsible?
- 13 Spending money in Italy?
- 14 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 15 stop in lisboa or not
- 16 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 17 Croacia in october
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 20 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 21 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Getting From Italy to London
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours