We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 Day Trips from Paris
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 8 To Prague or not to Prague
- 9 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 10 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 11 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 12 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 South of Switzerland
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 22 Rocamaxour
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 London Pass
- 25 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help