We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 2 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 5 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 6 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 7 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 8 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 9 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 10 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 11 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 12 Trip to Italy
- 13 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 19 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 20 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 21 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 22 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 25 scotland trave;