We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 2 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 11 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 12 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 13 International driving permit required in France?
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Scotland day tour
- 17 Tour Company in Russia
- 18 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 19 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 22 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 23 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 24 Trip to Pyrenees
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions