We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 2 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 French open 2017
- 10 3/4/ days South of France
- 11 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 16 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 19 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 24 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 25 What do pack for Ireland?