We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 2 Is Capri overrated?
- 3 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 4 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 5 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Train des Pignes
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 17 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 18 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 21 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 22 Change in Travel
- 23 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights