We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 2 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 Bandol port of call
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 August
- 22 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)