We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 italy
- 6 Airport to Piraeus
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 GPS in Tuscany
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 16 Pronunciation
- 17 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 20 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 21 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 22 What still confounds you about travel?
- 23 Back home problems with sim card
- 24 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son