We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 Rental car in Italy
- 3 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 4 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 5 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 6 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 9 5 top Scams in Paris
- 10 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 11 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 12 French Prem Train Fares
- 13 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 14 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Questions about regionale trains
- 18 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 19 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 20 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 21 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Rome Private Tours
- 24 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 25 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz