We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Lyon on Bastille day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Kids
- 2 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 13 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 14 Where to stay in Prague?
- 15 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London Food Tour
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 22 25 days in Europe
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.