We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Will most things be closed for the holiday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Italy
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!