I am flying from Heathrow to Lyon LYs and want to get the TGV to Montpellier. There does not appear to be an easy way to do this can someone please explain how we can do this and if a taxi is best -what are the costs etc.
Lyon International LYS train Lyon Part Diev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin Itinerary
- 2 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 3 Need Help, Iceland
- 4 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 5 Please help me give good travel advice
- 6 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 7 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 8 Travel throught Europe
- 9 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 10 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 11 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 12 Macarons!
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 15 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 16 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 17 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 One night for dinner in Rome
- 23 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 24 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...