I have been throughout France quite a bit, but never to Lyon. Can someone out there tell me if it's worth a trip? I am also thinking about going in January - is that a good or bad idea re: weather? How many days would you estimate and could you recommend any hotels and restaurants? Appreciate any help.
Lyon, France - is it worth a trip?
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 7 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 8 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Crete in April
- 11 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 12 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 13 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 14 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 18 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 19 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 24 river cruise choice
- 25 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune