I have been throughout France quite a bit, but never to Lyon. Can someone out there tell me if it's worth a trip? I am also thinking about going in January - is that a good or bad idea re: weather? How many days would you estimate and could you recommend any hotels and restaurants? Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 London and Normandy
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 13 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 free international phone calls
- 16 France Study Abroad
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 20 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 21 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 24 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)