I have been throughout France quite a bit, but never to Lyon. Can someone out there tell me if it's worth a trip? I am also thinking about going in January - is that a good or bad idea re: weather? How many days would you estimate and could you recommend any hotels and restaurants? Appreciate any help.
Lyon, France - is it worth a trip?
- 1 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 8 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Venice in Jan
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Trip around Spain