I have been throughout France quite a bit, but never to Lyon. Can someone out there tell me if it's worth a trip? I am also thinking about going in January - is that a good or bad idea re: weather? How many days would you estimate and could you recommend any hotels and restaurants? Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 2 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 5 tipping
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 Domme or Monpazier?
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 12 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 13 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 14 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Switzerland itinerary
- 17 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 21 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 22 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 25 Help with our Provence Itinerary