I have been throughout France quite a bit, but never to Lyon. Can someone out there tell me if it's worth a trip? I am also thinking about going in January - is that a good or bad idea re: weather? How many days would you estimate and could you recommend any hotels and restaurants? Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 9 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 10 Iceland in July
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 Train rides
- 14 Pompeii luggage storage
- 15 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 16 italy itinerary request
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 25 First time in Italy