Firstly, thank you for reading my post.
I am staying in Lyon for 3 nights during August as part of a French Adventure. I am very excited to experience the food, wine, culture and sightseeing the town and region has to offer however I having trouble find descriptions on the arrondissements- unlike Paris, there is not much description available via websites, blogs or Lonely Planet of what the areas may offer tourists. Any advice on where to stay would be greatly appreciated.
In Paris I have picked St Germain Des Pres if this provides assistance in making a recommendation.
I am also picking a car up in Lyon, is it worth getting this at the start of our stay here or will it only prove to be a hassle?
Thanks so kindly for your information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Bath/Cotswolds
- 3 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Spain: train/rental car help
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 Budapest Card
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain