Firstly, thank you for reading my post.
I am staying in Lyon for 3 nights during August as part of a French Adventure. I am very excited to experience the food, wine, culture and sightseeing the town and region has to offer however I having trouble find descriptions on the arrondissements- unlike Paris, there is not much description available via websites, blogs or Lonely Planet of what the areas may offer tourists. Any advice on where to stay would be greatly appreciated.
In Paris I have picked St Germain Des Pres if this provides assistance in making a recommendation.
I am also picking a car up in Lyon, is it worth getting this at the start of our stay here or will it only prove to be a hassle?
Thanks so kindly for your information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 car rental
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets