Firstly, thank you for reading my post.
I am staying in Lyon for 3 nights during August as part of a French Adventure. I am very excited to experience the food, wine, culture and sightseeing the town and region has to offer however I having trouble find descriptions on the arrondissements- unlike Paris, there is not much description available via websites, blogs or Lonely Planet of what the areas may offer tourists. Any advice on where to stay would be greatly appreciated.
In Paris I have picked St Germain Des Pres if this provides assistance in making a recommendation.
I am also picking a car up in Lyon, is it worth getting this at the start of our stay here or will it only prove to be a hassle?
Thanks so kindly for your information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/red-fortera/
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London