Firstly, thank you for reading my post.
I am staying in Lyon for 3 nights during August as part of a French Adventure. I am very excited to experience the food, wine, culture and sightseeing the town and region has to offer however I having trouble find descriptions on the arrondissements- unlike Paris, there is not much description available via websites, blogs or Lonely Planet of what the areas may offer tourists. Any advice on where to stay would be greatly appreciated.
In Paris I have picked St Germain Des Pres if this provides assistance in making a recommendation.
I am also picking a car up in Lyon, is it worth getting this at the start of our stay here or will it only prove to be a hassle?
Thanks so kindly for your information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 3 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Florence Travel Guide
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Rome Advice?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Via del Sale, Italy
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now