I and my family are traveling to the Lyon area and we are considering the St. Genis Laval or Caluire-et-Cuire areas to stay in. Which of these two areas are good? Pro's and Con's? Are there better areas to stay for extended periods of time?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Scotland in 7 Days
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 16 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options