I and my family are traveling to the Lyon area and we are considering the St. Genis Laval or Caluire-et-Cuire areas to stay in. Which of these two areas are good? Pro's and Con's? Are there better areas to stay for extended periods of time?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Florence Travel Guide
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Nafplio to Hydra
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp