I and my family are traveling to the Lyon area and we are considering the St. Genis Laval or Caluire-et-Cuire areas to stay in. Which of these two areas are good? Pro's and Con's? Are there better areas to stay for extended periods of time?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 2 Two days in Rome
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 PARIS
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Germany or Sweden
- 15 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 16 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Athens Help
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 "Too Much Cows"