I plan to spend 7 to 10 days in Lyon (or surrounds)with my wife and 3 young children (ages 5, 3, 1yrs) starting Feb 22nd, 2003. I will be doing some business in the city, so we are looking for accessible accommodation that is safe and comfortable. Can anyone suggest anything or anywhere to try? We would be planning to do some sightseeing also, and are wondering about renting a car vs using the train with the kids. Thanks
Lyon accommodation for family?
- 1 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 11 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist