We will be picking up a car in Liverpool and driving to our farm stay B&B at Flagg, in the Peak District.
My plan was to visit Lyme Park on the way; it seems like a great stop and we can't check in at the B&B until late afternoon.
Now I see that the house is not open the day we plan to visit. I think I will be happy with the gardens and grounds, and we've visited a great house before without touring the inside, plus we will visit Chatsworth and Haddon Hall and maybe Hardwick.
I hope to get some feedback. Do I visit the gardens and grounds at Lyme Park or head to a beauty spot or visit a different house?
We are also interested in villages and maybe charming towns, but aren't really shopper.
I hope to be outdoors but a rain plan might be good.
I especially like ruins and churches if you have any to recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TELNET: YAHOO mail Tec*s SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Remove GPEDIT.MSC
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 rent muscle car in Norway
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How do I private message a person?
- 7 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence