We will be picking up a car in Liverpool and driving to our farm stay B&B at Flagg, in the Peak District.
My plan was to visit Lyme Park on the way; it seems like a great stop and we can't check in at the B&B until late afternoon.
Now I see that the house is not open the day we plan to visit. I think I will be happy with the gardens and grounds, and we've visited a great house before without touring the inside, plus we will visit Chatsworth and Haddon Hall and maybe Hardwick.
I hope to get some feedback. Do I visit the gardens and grounds at Lyme Park or head to a beauty spot or visit a different house?
We are also interested in villages and maybe charming towns, but aren't really shopper.
I hope to be outdoors but a rain plan might be good.
I especially like ruins and churches if you have any to recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 14 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days