We are traveling to the Ukraine this summer. We have the opportunity to see Lviv or Odesa, but not both. We are able to stay two 1/2 days. Which city has the most sights to see?
Lviv or Odesa???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Traveling to Munich
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting