I need some urgent help please. My husband and I land in London on March 16th at 1:00 pm and fly out of London at 1:00 pm on the 19th.
We would like to take a train to Amsterdam,preferably overnight.
How do we go about doing this ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Germany or Sweden
- 8 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 9 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Bordeaux to Nice
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Rome -- The next time around
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Rome to Venice
Lving on Mar 16th Help !!! How do I get from Lndn Hthrow to Amsterdam.