Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich