Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 4 London Trip Travel
- 5 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 8 Itinerary 20 days
- 9 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 19 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 25 Ireland or Scotland