Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 2 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 3 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 4 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 5 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 6 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 12 European Backpacking
- 13 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 15 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 16 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 17 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 20 Booking Engines You trust?
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 25 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?