Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Eleanor's Pages
- 3 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 4 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 European Trivial Trivia!
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 English ruined castles