Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 7 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 18 things in Rhonda
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 25 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night