Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 3 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 4 Favorite things to do in London
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 6 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 7 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 8 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Tram to Airport
- 12 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 13 3 days in Bordeaux
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 20 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 21 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 22 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 23 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 24 7 countries in a month
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct