Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Change in Travel
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 6 Train des Pignes
- 7 London and nearby suggestions
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 11 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 14 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 15 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 18 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 23 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 24 Getting Around Greece
- 25 Snorkling around Var?