Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners.. so I need to factor that in. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve but I'm afraid that December may not be so snowy there. I found Zermatt and St Anton too crowded/noisy.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury ski family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 2 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 3 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 4 Day Trips from Paris
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 book your hotel before you travel
- 7 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 8 Milan Hotel
- 9 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 10 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 11 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 12 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 CDG questions
- 17 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 21 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 22 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 23 A Week in Spain
- 24 When to buy companion ticket?
- 25 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot