My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to London. We have been reading about different luxury hotels in the West End/Mayfair region and they all sound amazing, such as the Goring, 45 Park Lane, the Dorchestwr, etc.... We don't like hotels that are too stuffy, but are otherwise open minded. Would love some recommendations! Thanks
Luxury London hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break