My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to London. We have been reading about different luxury hotels in the West End/Mayfair region and they all sound amazing, such as the Goring, 45 Park Lane, the Dorchestwr, etc.... We don't like hotels that are too stuffy, but are otherwise open minded. Would love some recommendations! Thanks
Luxury London hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving in france with kids
- 2 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 3 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Which european city?
- 23 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 24 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 25 Scotland November 2015