Firstly, your immense help I've received from just browsing various threads here is most appreciated.
My fiance and I are heading to Italy (Sorrento, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan) and Paris for our honeymoon in August this year. We're from the Caribbean and this is our first trip together (ever - in 10! years) and I've booked all the hotels (3 and 4 star) everywhere but Rome. I'm spending 3 nights in Sorrento, 5 nights in Rome, 4 nights in Florence, 2 nights in Venice, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Paris. I'm actually more excited about my honeymoon than I am about my wedding
Rome and Paris are the cities I'm splurging in and so my question is regarding hotel choice in Rome. I would prefer to be in the middle of the city, a balcony to sit and enjoy the view, luxurious accomodations (modern or traditional, once it's beautiful I'm not picky), and my budget is US$500 - 600 per night. I've been tempted by the summer promotion at the Cavalieri - the King Imperial Room with a view looks gorgeous. However, it is relatively far from the city center and so I don't know if it makes sense staying there and I've read about all of their extra charges. My other choices are:
1. Hotel Splendide Royal (jr suite with terrace)
2. JK Place Roma (it's really pricey - worth it?)
3. St Regis (imperial room)
4. Palazzo Manfredi (executive double)
5. Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese (luxury room)
6. Hotel Raphael (Deluxe Suite)
7. Palazzo Montemartini (Jr suite)
While I understand this is completely subjective, I would appreciate any suggestions - pros and cons of any of the hotels. Also, I would prefer to have a hotel without a lot of hidden costs - do not want to pay extra for wifi (who does that in these days??!!) or access to any pool/spa areas etc. They're already pricey so I do not want any surprises on my bill.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 맞고 포커 바둑이 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노먹튀
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노룰렛게임
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지노주소
- 5 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지노싸이트
- 6 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지노추천
- 7 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노룰
- 8 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노공짜머니
- 9 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노광고
- 10 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노게임룰
- 11 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』워터프론트카지노
- 12 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』원조카지노
- 13 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지호텔노하우
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리헬로카지노
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 6 days in Croatia
- 17 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 18 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 19 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 One day in Lille, France
- 23 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid