I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 2 http://top10sideeffects.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 6 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?