I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 6 Iceland rental camper company
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Chania
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 14 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 15 Spanish food - not that special?
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?