I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Sim Card Options
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Day trip ideas
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 19 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Bringing wine home from Italy?