I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 14 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 15 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Greece mainland and islands
- 23 Lyon france-- rental car
- 24 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!