I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 2 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 5 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 6 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 7 Spain for 10 nights
- 8 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 9 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 10 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Alsace Accommodations
- 13 tipping
- 14 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 15 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 16 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Tips question
- 25 Still another Provence Provence advice request