I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Luxury hotel in Edinburgh
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 5 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam