I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 12 Iceland Day 5
- 13 Holland/France/Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 16 Montenegro in September
- 17 3 week stay in Scotland
- 18 Paris, France
- 19 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 What one thing in Paris?