I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help texting between US and French cell phones
- 2 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 5 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 6 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 7 Touring Wales
- 8 Please critique my itinerary
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 13 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 14 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 15 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 16 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 17 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Belgium Travel Concept
- 22 Planning Europe itinerary
- 23 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 24 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed