I am planning a long weekend with a girlfriend in Edinburgh at the beginning of December. I have been checking rates, and I have seen good prices at the Missoni hotel and the Scotsman.
I wonder if someone has stayed at either of them and what could you say about them.
We wouldn´t mind a nice upscale B&B, but it should be someplace in New Town, I think, because we are only staying for 3 days, so I would prefer not to be very far away from the town center. A friend recommended me a place in Leith, but I feel it is a bit far away, specially given that we are talking winter.
I have been a couple of times to Edinburgh during the Festival, so I have stayed in B&B´s and hostels, and this time we wanted to splurge a bit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 2 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 3 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 4 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 5 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 6 Age limitation for car rental
- 7 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 please revew provence agenda
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 12 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 13 German Train travel
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 18 holiday problem in Budapest
- 19 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 20 When and how to book for a trip?
- 21 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 22 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 23 ROME!!!
- 24 Provence to Nice driving
- 25 Tour of La Scala, Milan