We are 20 people - 12 adults - 8 children aged 6 - 11 yrs who plan to travel to Tuscany, Italy mid June 2012.
We are looking for luxurious cottages/small villas with 2-3 bedrooms each. We'd like it to be close to a village or a town.
Hoping to get some advice so that we can book fast, we realize we are already a little late considering we are so many of us...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Athens
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Transportation from Brno train station
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris