I plan to disembark in Remek and plan to stay a few hours in Luxemburg. Do you know if rail station has any luggage service to offer? I need a locker or luggage desk to leave luggage for a few hours. Thank you!
Luxemburg Rail station
- 1 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 5 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Don't slight Bruges
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 12 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 15 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 16 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 17 Travel in Spain
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 France: CDG to Beaune