I plan to disembark in Remek and plan to stay a few hours in Luxemburg. Do you know if rail station has any luggage service to offer? I need a locker or luggage desk to leave luggage for a few hours. Thank you!
Luxemburg Rail station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 museum passes in Rome
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 16 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary