We ( a family living in Munich) are meeting friends (a family living in Paris) in Luxembourg. We have 4 kids between the two families, ages 1-6. We will be driving there, but our friends will be taking the train Any suggestions for places to stay, things to do? It seems most recs are for little towns outside of L-bourg, but as we cannot all fit in one (our) car, we may be limited to PT. This trip is mainly to catch up with our friends in a convenient location and let our kids play together. But a few small scale outings will also be nice. We will be there for 3 nights in mid Feb.
Luxembourg with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 best time to book accommodation
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 9 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 10 London visit
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?