We ( a family living in Munich) are meeting friends (a family living in Paris) in Luxembourg. We have 4 kids between the two families, ages 1-6. We will be driving there, but our friends will be taking the train Any suggestions for places to stay, things to do? It seems most recs are for little towns outside of L-bourg, but as we cannot all fit in one (our) car, we may be limited to PT. This trip is mainly to catch up with our friends in a convenient location and let our kids play together. But a few small scale outings will also be nice. We will be there for 3 nights in mid Feb.
Luxembourg with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 VISA question
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 16 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!