We are traveling to Luxumbourg in October. We want to be in the heart of the city near sites, restaurants etc. We will be visiting our son who is spending a semester of college there. We have narrowed it down to two hotels. Sofitel Le Grand Ducal or Hotel Le Place d'Armes. Any thoughts, suggestions? Other hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 2 French Basque region
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 Italy Countryside
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 VISA question
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 19 France,Spain,Italy
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?