We are traveling to Luxumbourg in October. We want to be in the heart of the city near sites, restaurants etc. We will be visiting our son who is spending a semester of college there. We have narrowed it down to two hotels. Sofitel Le Grand Ducal or Hotel Le Place d'Armes. Any thoughts, suggestions? Other hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 3 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 4 Prebook B&Bs
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Wengen to Torino?
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question