Some months ago one or two people spoke of good experiences in apartments very close to the Luxembourg Gardens. Possibly in one of the large limestone buildings near Rue St. Michel across the street from that entrance? I can't quite remember. Elevator is a must, also 2 separate beds--we're not a couple. Any clues?
Luxembourg Garden Apartment
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Place to propose
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Lake como
- 13 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 19 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 20 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 21 Three for the road
- 22 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 23 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?