Some months ago one or two people spoke of good experiences in apartments very close to the Luxembourg Gardens. Possibly in one of the large limestone buildings near Rue St. Michel across the street from that entrance? I can't quite remember. Elevator is a must, also 2 separate beds--we're not a couple. Any clues?
Luxembourg Garden Apartment
- 1 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 2 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 3 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Four days to wander France???
- 8 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 11 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 12 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 25 Vatican Guided Tours Questions