Embarking on a week-long road trip in late April/early May, starting in Strasbourg (France). Highlights are Luxembourg City (Luxembourg), Abbaye D'Orval in Orval (Belgium), Laon (France), Paris (France), and then one last stop in Nancy (France). Traveling with a 36 yo, 61 yo and 85 yo - all in good health condition, willing to walk/climb stairs/sightsee. Been there/done that in Strasbourg & Paris. Specifically looking for advice on restaurants ($-$$$), must-see monuments/buildings/architecture, rest-stops worth stopping at along the way, areas to avoid and anything else you can think of in Luxembourg City, Orval, Laon and Nancy. We've searched through the other forums, and found a few tidbits on Luxembourg City. Your input is appreciated greatly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Is my plan ok
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin