Embarking on a week-long road trip in late April/early May, starting in Strasbourg (France). Highlights are Luxembourg City (Luxembourg), Abbaye D'Orval in Orval (Belgium), Laon (France), Paris (France), and then one last stop in Nancy (France). Traveling with a 36 yo, 61 yo and 85 yo - all in good health condition, willing to walk/climb stairs/sightsee. Been there/done that in Strasbourg & Paris. Specifically looking for advice on restaurants ($-$$$), must-see monuments/buildings/architecture, rest-stops worth stopping at along the way, areas to avoid and anything else you can think of in Luxembourg City, Orval, Laon and Nancy. We've searched through the other forums, and found a few tidbits on Luxembourg City. Your input is appreciated greatly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 3 weeks in Sicily
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 6 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Fabulous Palermo
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)