Embarking on a week-long road trip in late April/early May, starting in Strasbourg (France). Highlights are Luxembourg City (Luxembourg), Abbaye D'Orval in Orval (Belgium), Laon (France), Paris (France), and then one last stop in Nancy (France). Traveling with a 36 yo, 61 yo and 85 yo - all in good health condition, willing to walk/climb stairs/sightsee. Been there/done that in Strasbourg & Paris. Specifically looking for advice on restaurants ($-$$$), must-see monuments/buildings/architecture, rest-stops worth stopping at along the way, areas to avoid and anything else you can think of in Luxembourg City, Orval, Laon and Nancy. We've searched through the other forums, and found a few tidbits on Luxembourg City. Your input is appreciated greatly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 France in October
- 5 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 6 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 19 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia