My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 quiet hotel
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Venice hotel selection
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 May trip to the islands
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions