My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 8 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 13 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 14 Dollhouse furniture
- 15 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 16 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October