My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 2 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 5 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 6 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 20 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 21 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Passport Delays