My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 10 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 11 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?