My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 DVD players in France
- 4 Freising or Erding?
- 5 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 6 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 11 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 12 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 13 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 16 Airb2b in Paris
- 17 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 18 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 19 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 20 UK with Kids
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 24 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 25 Cooking Classes in Italy?