My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 4 Scottland for a day!
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 7 Emilia Romagna Region
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 13 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 14 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 17 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 18 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 24 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 25 Portofino or Portovenere?