My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Touring Dover Castle
- 3 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 Santorini transportation
- 8 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 9 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 22 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)