My 20 year-old daughter will be studying in Luxembourg this summer for 6 wks. I am planning to fly over at the end of June to travel with her for two weeks when she is finished with classes. I will fly into Lux and stay a couple of days, but then we would like to go to Brussels and Amsterdam. I would like to stay in B & B's or inns instead of hotels, so it won't be so costly for us to have separate rooms since I snore. Can anyone recommend a good itinerary/website to help us plan to make our way from Lux to Brussels and then Amsterdam. I feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to plan this. It just seems like there are so many options. Thank you.
Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 VISA question
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Which european city?
- 21 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?