First of all, please excuse my english since I'm french
I'll have a flight from Lux on B.A to Los Angeles (Air NZ) via heathrow next April. (both terminal 1 in London)
I made the online booking from Lux to LA, normally the 2 flights will be in the same ticket. I'll receive it tomorrow morning.
I've a few question:
- 4 hour connection in Heathrow is it enough to take the next flight to LA?
- will I have to pass through the custom/passport once again in London?
- will ma luggages direct from Lux to LA OR will I have to register then once again in London?
If you have good tips, any ideas, please fell free to share with me!
Many thanks in advance, and Best regards from france.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?
Luxembourg (British airways) --> Los Angeles (air New Zealand) via Heathrow