First of all, please excuse my english since I'm french
I'll have a flight from Lux on B.A to Los Angeles (Air NZ) via heathrow next April. (both terminal 1 in London)
I made the online booking from Lux to LA, normally the 2 flights will be in the same ticket. I'll receive it tomorrow morning.
I've a few question:
- 4 hour connection in Heathrow is it enough to take the next flight to LA?
- will I have to pass through the custom/passport once again in London?
- will ma luggages direct from Lux to LA OR will I have to register then once again in London?
If you have good tips, any ideas, please fell free to share with me!
Many thanks in advance, and Best regards from france.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Trip to Rome
Luxembourg (British airways) --> Los Angeles (air New Zealand) via Heathrow