First of all, please excuse my english since I'm french
I'll have a flight from Lux on B.A to Los Angeles (Air NZ) via heathrow next April. (both terminal 1 in London)
I made the online booking from Lux to LA, normally the 2 flights will be in the same ticket. I'll receive it tomorrow morning.
I've a few question:
- 4 hour connection in Heathrow is it enough to take the next flight to LA?
- will I have to pass through the custom/passport once again in London?
- will ma luggages direct from Lux to LA OR will I have to register then once again in London?
If you have good tips, any ideas, please fell free to share with me!
Many thanks in advance, and Best regards from france.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 4 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Trains in Alps and UK
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 21 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Where to buy Saffron?
Luxembourg (British airways) --> Los Angeles (air New Zealand) via Heathrow