First of all, please excuse my english since I'm french
I'll have a flight from Lux on B.A to Los Angeles (Air NZ) via heathrow next April. (both terminal 1 in London)
I made the online booking from Lux to LA, normally the 2 flights will be in the same ticket. I'll receive it tomorrow morning.
I've a few question:
- 4 hour connection in Heathrow is it enough to take the next flight to LA?
- will I have to pass through the custom/passport once again in London?
- will ma luggages direct from Lux to LA OR will I have to register then once again in London?
If you have good tips, any ideas, please fell free to share with me!
Many thanks in advance, and Best regards from france.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 3 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 4 카지노게임사이트¶(→〔”” HIP9.ZE.AM ““〕←)¶슈퍼카지노
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
Luxembourg (British airways) --> Los Angeles (air New Zealand) via Heathrow