I am trying to find a luxurious agriturismo in Tuscany. Looking for a place that's about an hour-ish from Florence that is beautiful, has delicious food, and has animals. Big animal lovers! Perhaps in San Gimignano or Lucca. This is for a honeymoon trip with my husband. We've never been to Italy before. We are visiting Assisi and Siena and will have a car. Wanted to drive to another small town and experience the farm life for a night. We are going in November (please don't tell me it's going to rain. I prefer to live in denial - haha).
Any tips would be amazing and much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 4 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 7 Car insurance in Iceland
- 8 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Krakow
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy