I am trying to find a luxurious agriturismo in Tuscany. Looking for a place that's about an hour-ish from Florence that is beautiful, has delicious food, and has animals. Big animal lovers! Perhaps in San Gimignano or Lucca. This is for a honeymoon trip with my husband. We've never been to Italy before. We are visiting Assisi and Siena and will have a car. Wanted to drive to another small town and experience the farm life for a night. We are going in November (please don't tell me it's going to rain. I prefer to live in denial - haha).
Any tips would be amazing and much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 2 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 20 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 21 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 22 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?