I am trying to find a luxurious agriturismo in Tuscany. Looking for a place that's about an hour-ish from Florence that is beautiful, has delicious food, and has animals. Big animal lovers! Perhaps in San Gimignano or Lucca. This is for a honeymoon trip with my husband. We've never been to Italy before. We are visiting Assisi and Siena and will have a car. Wanted to drive to another small town and experience the farm life for a night. We are going in November (please don't tell me it's going to rain. I prefer to live in denial - haha).
Any tips would be amazing and much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip