I am trying to find a luxurious agriturismo in Tuscany. Looking for a place that's about an hour-ish from Florence that is beautiful, has delicious food, and has animals. Big animal lovers! Perhaps in San Gimignano or Lucca. This is for a honeymoon trip with my husband. We've never been to Italy before. We are visiting Assisi and Siena and will have a car. Wanted to drive to another small town and experience the farm life for a night. We are going in November (please don't tell me it's going to rain. I prefer to live in denial - haha).
Any tips would be amazing and much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 인터넷카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 라이브카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 생중계카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 온라인카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 실시간카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 8 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 11 Day trips around Vienna
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 14 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Praiano hotel question
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation