Has anyone stayed at the Lunetta Hotel in Rome lately ? If so, how was your
experience ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 2 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 3 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 Scotland itinerary advice
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 13 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 20 Positano Hotel in September
- 21 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 22 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)