Has anyone stayed at the Lunetta Hotel in Rome lately ? If so, how was your
experience ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Firt time VISA applicant
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 Uffizi Phone Number
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Aix Provence
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 22 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)