Has anyone stayed at the Lunetta Hotel in Rome lately ? If so, how was your
experience ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Barcelona on budget
- 3 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 4 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 5 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 6 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Where to go in March??
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 12 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 13 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 14 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 15 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 16 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 17 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 18 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 19 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 20 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 21 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region