The posting below this headed "Changing of the guard" carries a list of lunchtime and afternoon music in the gardens beside Embankment tube station.
Lunchtime concerts in London gardens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 2 Tell me about Manchester
- 3 London Pass
- 4 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 7 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 8 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!