We will be checking out of our gite in Normandy and driving to Amboise (@ 3 hour drive). I thought it would be nice to stop just shortly before Amboise around Tours area for lunch. I have been trying to find a winery that would also offer lunch (in Vouvray for example). I have found a few wineries that look beautiful and offer degustations but no lunch options (i.e., Montcontour).
I found one restaurant - Le Grand Vatel.
Does anyone know of a scenic lunch spot in the area - preferably with an outdoor patio? Could be a nice little auberge if there aren't wineries that also have a restaurant. Or is there somewhere to stop for a nice picnic lunch in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라＼안전한놀이터
- 2 헬로우바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소ュ인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노˙안전한놀이터
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands