We'll be driving from Arezzo to Piombino on a Saturday (the Saturday after Festa Della Republica).
It's about 200km and I'm guessing a 5 hour+ drive potentially on a holiday weekend.
Can you please suggest a location for us to stop for lunch (not a long lazy one, alas on route where we can park our car easily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport