We'll be driving from Arezzo to Piombino on a Saturday (the Saturday after Festa Della Republica).
It's about 200km and I'm guessing a 5 hour+ drive potentially on a holiday weekend.
Can you please suggest a location for us to stop for lunch (not a long lazy one, alas on route where we can park our car easily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Azores
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas