We will be driving between Florence and Cortona and are interested in a great little town to visit for lunch between the two. Friends have raved about Osteria di Passagno but it seems to be on the indirect route to Cortona (not necessarily a big deal) but also seems a little fancy. We tend to love more casual great food spots (love Il Pozzo in Monteriggiani). We've been to Chianti a few times so open to new ideas. Thanks for the advice.
Lunch spot between Florence and Cortona? Osteria di Passagno?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time