We will be driving between Florence and Cortona and are interested in a great little town to visit for lunch between the two. Friends have raved about Osteria di Passagno but it seems to be on the indirect route to Cortona (not necessarily a big deal) but also seems a little fancy. We tend to love more casual great food spots (love Il Pozzo in Monteriggiani). We've been to Chianti a few times so open to new ideas. Thanks for the advice.
Lunch spot between Florence and Cortona? Osteria di Passagno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments