We will be driving between Florence and Cortona and are interested in a great little town to visit for lunch between the two. Friends have raved about Osteria di Passagno but it seems to be on the indirect route to Cortona (not necessarily a big deal) but also seems a little fancy. We tend to love more casual great food spots (love Il Pozzo in Monteriggiani). We've been to Chianti a few times so open to new ideas. Thanks for the advice.
Lunch spot between Florence and Cortona? Osteria di Passagno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick