Next 23 of June we want to make a stop in Napoli to have lunch in our way to Positano. We have never been in Napoli.. could someone recommend a good, local restaurant located in an authentic location of the city? The goal is to get the most of the city in this lunch…
Thank you. We are a young couple traveling for our anniversary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 7 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Alsace to Austria?
- 22 Wales
- 23 Paris in early august
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?