We will be in Lyon in late June on our way to beaune. We have the option of taking a longer layover so we can eat lunch. Does anyone have cafe or restaurant suggestions that are in the vicinity of the train station?
Lunch in Lyon during train stopover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Halloween in Paris
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 chrismas in rome
- 15 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 18 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 how long in Malta?