My husband and I will be taking our three kids 9,11 & 12 to Pisa tomorrow a.m. From Florence and then on to Lucca. We will eat lunch in Lucca. Suggestions on a good place to eat? Also, since I have read there may be no bikes available to rent this time of year, any other suggestions for things to do see while in Lucca?
lunch in Lucca tomorrow...where??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen