My husband and I will be taking our three kids 9,11 & 12 to Pisa tomorrow a.m. From Florence and then on to Lucca. We will eat lunch in Lucca. Suggestions on a good place to eat? Also, since I have read there may be no bikes available to rent this time of year, any other suggestions for things to do see while in Lucca?
lunch in Lucca tomorrow...where??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?