We are spending two weeks in June in Europe this year. I am trying to figure out our luggage situation. We are visiting three countries and have 4 hotel accommodations throughout the two weeks.
Are we ok with using regular luggage for traveling, with wheels and such?
Or do I need to splurge for the fancy backpacking type luggage sold at stores like EMS?
Again, we are staying in the same hotel for the duration of each country. So it's just a matter of transporting luggage from train/airport station to hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선정릉역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 2 선정릉안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 3 신논현안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 신논현안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 6 신논현근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 7 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 8 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 9 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 10 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 A visit to Greenwich
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노