I can't seem to find a reliable way to transfer luggage from Chamonix to Zermatt while hiking the walker's haute route.
I have contacted several hiking agencies that offer this service on their website, but all have refused to take 1 suitcase for an independent hiker. I' m assuming someone has run into this problem before, were you able to find a company to take the luggage?
I have considered the regular post, however because it is international it is more expensive than say posting from Geneva as I'm sure many do. Also, the post office in Chamonix appears to be closed Sunday the day we are to depart.
Should we post it on a Saturday from Lyon?
any tips would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 2 UTR74。ＣＯＭ / /◀아시안카지노
- 3 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 4 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 5 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 6 Our Paris plans
- 7 2 days in Alsace
- 8 Venice water buses
- 9 Spain
- 10 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 13 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 14 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 17 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 18 Sicily Trip
- 19 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 20 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 21 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 22 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 23 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 24 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 25 Paris Visite pass