I can't seem to find a reliable way to transfer luggage from Chamonix to Zermatt while hiking the walker's haute route.
I have contacted several hiking agencies that offer this service on their website, but all have refused to take 1 suitcase for an independent hiker. I' m assuming someone has run into this problem before, were you able to find a company to take the luggage?
I have considered the regular post, however because it is international it is more expensive than say posting from Geneva as I'm sure many do. Also, the post office in Chamonix appears to be closed Sunday the day we are to depart.
Should we post it on a Saturday from Lyon?
any tips would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 5 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 6 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 7 tablet
- 8 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 9 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 10 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 11 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 14 Prague old town
- 15 Rome Airport Question!
- 16 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 17 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 18 26 days in Italy
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Car rental between countries
- 21 Holland Itinerary
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 24 Whirlwind trip!
- 25 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece