I can't seem to find a reliable way to transfer luggage from Chamonix to Zermatt while hiking the walker's haute route.
I have contacted several hiking agencies that offer this service on their website, but all have refused to take 1 suitcase for an independent hiker. I' m assuming someone has run into this problem before, were you able to find a company to take the luggage?
I have considered the regular post, however because it is international it is more expensive than say posting from Geneva as I'm sure many do. Also, the post office in Chamonix appears to be closed Sunday the day we are to depart.
Should we post it on a Saturday from Lyon?
any tips would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Corfu
- 21 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 22 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 International Flight Question