I would like to spend a few days (3-4) hiking between the villages along the Amalfi Coast. I do not want to do a tour company that includes hotels and food, but I do need my luggage transferred between villages so I don't have to carry it. Does any one know of a service like this without buying a whole tour package? Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary advice
- 2 Porto in January
- 3 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 12 Lake Como,Italy
- 13 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 14 Help with tips in UK
- 15 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 16 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 17 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip