my family of 4 will be in Prague end of Oct. I understand we have to purchase ticket for luggages. What I'm not clear is how many tickets to purchase, is it 1 ticket per luggage or per person? If we are 4 pax with 5 med luggages, how many tickets to purchase, 4 or 5 ? Is the ticket machine available in English interface?
What is the earliest we can buy student agency bus ticket online from Prague to Cesky Krumloc? Does the trip involves winding road? The reason I asked is because I'm very prone to motion sickness despite with medication.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 ATM at airport
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Lay over time
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe