my family of 4 will be in Prague end of Oct. I understand we have to purchase ticket for luggages. What I'm not clear is how many tickets to purchase, is it 1 ticket per luggage or per person? If we are 4 pax with 5 med luggages, how many tickets to purchase, 4 or 5 ? Is the ticket machine available in English interface?
What is the earliest we can buy student agency bus ticket online from Prague to Cesky Krumloc? Does the trip involves winding road? The reason I asked is because I'm very prone to motion sickness despite with medication.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Athens
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 10 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices