my family of 4 will be in Prague end of Oct. I understand we have to purchase ticket for luggages. What I'm not clear is how many tickets to purchase, is it 1 ticket per luggage or per person? If we are 4 pax with 5 med luggages, how many tickets to purchase, 4 or 5 ? Is the ticket machine available in English interface?
What is the earliest we can buy student agency bus ticket online from Prague to Cesky Krumloc? Does the trip involves winding road? The reason I asked is because I'm very prone to motion sickness despite with medication.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip