my family of 4 will be in Prague end of Oct. I understand we have to purchase ticket for luggages. What I'm not clear is how many tickets to purchase, is it 1 ticket per luggage or per person? If we are 4 pax with 5 med luggages, how many tickets to purchase, 4 or 5 ? Is the ticket machine available in English interface?
What is the earliest we can buy student agency bus ticket online from Prague to Cesky Krumloc? Does the trip involves winding road? The reason I asked is because I'm very prone to motion sickness despite with medication.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 20 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 25 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)