my family of 4 will be in Prague end of Oct. I understand we have to purchase ticket for luggages. What I'm not clear is how many tickets to purchase, is it 1 ticket per luggage or per person? If we are 4 pax with 5 med luggages, how many tickets to purchase, 4 or 5 ? Is the ticket machine available in English interface?
What is the earliest we can buy student agency bus ticket online from Prague to Cesky Krumloc? Does the trip involves winding road? The reason I asked is because I'm very prone to motion sickness despite with medication.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help